Making Room for a new purchase

Here you can offer your old bike bits, accessories, clothing, etc. for sale to club members.
russellharmsworth

Re: Making Room for a new purchase

Postby russellharmsworth » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:04 am

Cheers Andy, and thanks for bringing it over, will hopefully give it plenty of use

Regards Russ

Andy Green

Postby Andy Green » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Ben Hawthorn and Russ, I hope my old bikes see lots of action. Hope they give you as much pleasure as they gave me. :)

Andy Green

Postby Andy Green » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 am

Hi Russ

Good stuff

I am in Croydon - but happy to come to you. Let me know when suits. Give me a buzz 07535097000

russellharmsworth

Postby russellharmsworth » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 am

Hi Andy,

I am very interested in the TT bike. Can I pop over to see it some time. Where are you based?

Regards

Russ

Andy Green

Making Room for a new purchase

Postby Andy Green » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:16 am

Having ordered myself a new winter bike I need to make some elbow room in the garage. Having checked by bike usage on that helpful bit of Strava I have identified that the following bikes have been under used in the last year, and I am therefore offering for sale;

1) As seen on the Paris Roubaix Challenge, 54cm Pinnacle Extreme Cross bike- 10 speed 105, Ali frame, carbon fork, with mudguard eyes. Was about £800 when bought new 5 years ago. It is well used but fully functional. Available to go to a good home for £150
2) As seen on the drag strip TT courses of SE England, and the Duo -54 cm 'Bitsa' TT- Build by Bashers onto a Specialized Allez frame, 9 speed dura ace, Vision TT bars, and alloy wheel set. This bike has been under the hour! Available to go to a good home for £150, for an extra £50 will throw in components to re convert to a road bike (bars, fork, compact chain set), and for a further £50 will throw in Oz's old Hed Dish.

Call/email/msg if of interest.

cheers

Andy

Return to “Oldbay - For Sale forum”